COBI Historical Collection American Paratroopers, American Airborne Division, Multicolor
Usually Ships In 1-2 Business Days
The set of figurines depicts two members of the famous elite American 101st airborne Division. It is one of the most recognizable units that fought during the Second World War. This unit participated in all major military operations from D-Day until the end of the war in Europe. Their hallmark is an emblem with a screaming eagle on their left shoulder. One of the soldiers has a Spade symbol painted on his helmet, this is the designation of 506 infantry allocated to the 101st Air Borne Division. Both soldiers are equipped with parachute vests. The third soldier is a member of the 82nd Airborne Division. On the shoulder is the emblem of this famous fighting unit that fought in Sicily, Italy and Western Europe. Each soldier is equipped with weapons characteristic of the U.S. Army during this period, namely the M1 semi-automatic carbine, the Thomson submachine gun and the M3 submachine gun called the lubricator. The whole set is complemented by three stands for setting figurines, an air bomb and blocks with elements of the environment, which can be used for the fun and construction of the diorama.
- 3 figurines with accessories, 26 high-quality components
- By purchasing this set several times, you will easily recreate the battles of American paratroopers
- With a variety of figurine sets, you'll quickly build your brick army!
- It is also an ideal theme during the COBI Strategy Battle Game session
- Fully compatible with other design brick brands